Some may believe farming is part of a simpler life, but farming today is more complex than ever.
If you are uncertain about what your policy currently covers, we can help.
We are farm insurance experts who will help make sure your farm operations stay insured. We have custom-fit policies for whatever Mother Nature may throw at you, such as:
- Traditional production farms and ranches
- Extra protection for expanding farms and ranches
- Smaller farms
- Customized policies
Your base policy typically protects farm homes, buildings, machinery, equipment, and livestock. In short, all the coverage the average farm may require. Then, we’ll tailor fit your policies to meet your exact needs.
COVERAGE FOR YOUR FARM OR RANCH MAY ALSO INCLUDE:
Your operation is more than a business, it’s a legacy and your livelihood. Let us help you protect what you care about most.
- Disruption of farming operations
- Identity fraud expense coverage
- Earthquake coverage
- Farm machinery and equipment replacement
- Peak season coverage endorsement
- Sewer/sump pump backup
- Temperature sensitive endorsement
- Household property protection
STANDARD POLICIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Rental reimbursement
- Equipment breakdown
- GPS equipment
- Cab glass repair or replacement
- Foreign object damage to combines
- Damage during towing and hitching
- Farm machinery contact with roadbed or ground
- Borrowed farm machinery
- Fire extinguisher recharge
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers vary when it comes to structuring a policy tailored to you.
After all, there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.
Contact us today, and we’ll help you protect what matters most.